(1) Preparation work
1. Check carefully whether the lubrication of the bearing is in good condition and whether there is enough grease at the joint of the toggle plate in the bearing.
2. Check carefully whether all fasteners are fully tightened.
3. Whether the protective device is good or not, if any unsafe phenomenon is found, it should be eliminated immediately.
4. Check whether there is ore or other debris in the crushing cavity, if any, remove it immediately.
1. The machine and the transmission part can be started only after inspection and certification.
2. This machine can only be started under no load.
3. After starting, if an abnormal situation is found, stop immediately, and start again after finding out the cause and eliminating hidden dangers.
(3) Maintenance and use
1. Feeding can only be done after the crusher is running normally.
2. The material to be crushed should be evenly added into the crushing cavity, and side feeding should be avoided to prevent sudden load changes or unilateral sudden increases.
3. Under normal working conditions, the temperature rise of the bearing should not exceed 35℃, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 70℃, otherwise it should stop immediately, find out the cause and eliminate it.
1. Always pay attention to timely lubrication of the friction surface to ensure the normal operation of the machine and prolong its service life.
2. The grease used in this machine should be determined according to the location of use, temperature and other conditions. Generally, calcium-based, sodium-based or calcium-sodium-based grease can be used.
3. The grease added to the bearing seat is 50-70% of its volume, and must be replaced every three months; clean gasoline or kerosene must be used to clean the dirt in the bearing and bearing seat when changing the oil.
4. Grease must be added to the contact between the toggle plate and toggle plate pad before the machine starts.